Hong Kong, Kwai Tsing Area
Marketing & Communications
HK$55,000 - 90,000 /month
Talent Hong Kong
Our client is one of the largest NGOs in Hong Kong, whose aim is to provide free information and professional support to anyone living with or affected by severe illness, with the sole aim to make life better for people affected.
- Report to the Chief Executive & Lead a team of at least 10 members
- Responsible for developing and implementing fundraisings, awareness appeals & campaigns for different target audience
- Cultivating & Building strong relationships with corporates, community, trusts & foundations to increase company's profile
- Working closely with communications and service teams
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations with a proven track record of delivering fundraising success within thecharity sector.
- Thorough experience in event management and directing large scale marketing campaigns are essential
- Strong leadership skills, proactive & collaborative and able to work with hands-on approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English and Chinese writing skills
- Knowledge in Health Care and passion in promoting social well-being an added advantage