- Area of platform touched on include but not limited to firewall, intrusion detection, proxy, load balancers and malware protection infrastructure.
- Understand Network Security principles and will be able apply the security policy into the solution design.
- Prepare implementation documentation
- Prepare design documentation for project presentation and review.
- Prepare documentation for handover to network operations team for support.
Skills and qualifications requirement include:
- Minimum 2 year working experience in similar capacity. Candidate with more experience will be considered for senior positions.
- Higher Diploma or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Working experience in providing network solution design and implementation to data networks and perimeter security domain.
- Hands on engineering knowledge on network security product such as Juniper ScreenOS & JUNO based firewall, CheckPoint firewall, Fortinet firewall, Cisco ASA appliances, TippingPoint IPS/IDS, BlueCoat Proxy, F5 GTM & LTM will be a plus
- Certification on vendor product like CCSE, JNCIP-SEC or JNCIE-SEC will be a plus
- Good networking background, with i knowledge on commonly used routing protocols and networking systems including but not limited to use of BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, Multicast
- Understanding security best practices and regulatory requirement and could apply that in their design philosophy.
- Good interpersonal skill, a team player with good written & verbal English communication and presentation skills.
- An analytical, independent and self-initiative approach to work.