Our Client is a global company specialised in Information Technology. They are currently starting a new team focusing on NetApp and is looking for suitable candidates to strengthen their team.
- Interacting with Customer’s IT engineering and architecture teams to ensure the continuity of solutions within the client data center
- Provide knowledge of using NetApp ONTAP 7-mode and Clustered mode
- Provide knowledge of storage administration and the concepts of file systems, disk partitions, mounts, quotas, mirroring and sizing
- To deliver data migration from ONTAP 7-mode to Clustered mode
- Involve the design of data migration project plan, and work with customer NAS team to execute, manage project
- Integration of NetApp solutions into the Customer’s IT Service Management (“ITSM”) data center services
- Storage efficiency optimization activities such as upgrades, performance tuning, and system audit tasks
- Advising on best practices for improving operational processes within the ITSM Framework
- Configuration of NetApp hardware and software products
- Implementation of backup and restore, disaster recovery, storage consolidation, data protection, storage performance, etc., in accordance with the Customer’s ITSM processes
- Minimum 2 year working experience in similar capacity. Candidate with more experience will be considered for senior positions.
- Higher Diploma or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Experiences in NetApp and Storage is a must.
- Good interpersonal skill, a team player with good written & verbal English communication and presentation skills.
- An analytical, independent and self-initiative approach to work.
Yr(s) of Exp
2 years experience
- Dental insurance
- Double pay
- Medical insurance
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Travel allowance