This role is with a company leading in IT, Infrastructure and Managed services. Their solutions are are designed to support vertical industries that include government, education, healthcare, transportation and logistics, retail, and banking and financial services.
Job Duties :
- Consult with prospective customers to identify business problems, objectives and priorities.
- Liaise directly with technical delivery team members to ensure a coordinated, intimate and professional experience for the customer throughout the sales process.
- As an architect to compile solutions to meet customer needs
- Lead, prepare and deliver customer presentations, demonstrations, and solution to the customer of the benefits of our proposed solutions.
- Liaise with Software and Hardware vendors on the proposed solution to ensure the solution meet customer expectation, budget and time line.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum 8 years of experiences in management of IT systems.
- Hands-on experiences in UNIX, Linux, MS Windows, SAN, Storage, Virtualization and Networking.
- Experienced in pre-sales support and good knowledge of local IT market.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must.
Interested candidate/s may click on Apply.