Hong Kong, Kwai Tsing Area
Community Services & Development
HK$20,000 - 35,000 /month
Talent Hong Kong
Our client is one of the largest NGOs in Hong Kong, whose aim is to provide free information and professional support to anyone living with or affected by severe illness, with the sole aim to make life better for people suffering from it.
- Develop and implement strategies to raise funds from corporations, institutions and foundations in Hong Kong
- Drawing up and Manage the process of proposals development and pitch potential new accounts.
- Responsible for researching, mapping, prospecting and negotiating of new donors.
- Manage donor accounts and maintain relationships.
- Candidates with NGO experiences are highly preferred.
- Adaptable, dynamic team player with experience working in a multinational company with diverse cultural exposure.
- Excellent communication and language skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, both written and spoken.
- Demonstrable experience of leading, coaching and managing a small team.